I mentioned in October 2015 that I am working on a book for Loki. The working title is “Understanding Loki,” and I am 1/4th of the way through it. There are four sections. The first deals with understanding Loki through the runes in His name, the second deals with understanding Loki through His role in the myths, the third deals with four of His major aspects, and the fourth section deals with what my experience has been like walking Loki’s path and, hopefully, will also include what others have experienced while walking Loki’s path.
I know a couple of people have mentioned to me that they are interested in contributing to the book, and I have put together an interview for those who would like to contribute but aren’t really sure what to write about. This format does NOT have to be used – others may contribute however they wish, but I thought a generalized structure might be helpful.
Here is the interview:
- How were you introduced to Loki?
- What symbols do you associate with Loki, if any? (I.e. plants, animals, colors, etc.)
- What kind of offerings do you provide Loki, and how do you communicate with him?
- What other deities do you work with and how are those relationships impacted by your dealings with Loki?
- What have you learned about yourself and your faith through working with Loki?
- What has been the most difficult part about working with Loki?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your relationship with Loki?
- What advice would you give to those interested in starting a relationship with Loki?
- Please share a particular experience or encounter you have had with Loki.
Anyone who contributes will receive a free version of the book as well as have the opportunity to proofread and offer suggested edits to the original manuscript. If you are interested, please email me your submission (and none will be rejected!) at firstname.lastname@example.org